Do you have a personal blog and personal travel experience?
Can you write on a travel-related topic? eg:
- useful information to save money
- Travel tips for a travel destination
- a special form of travel
Do you have your own topic suggestion that fits the flocblog?
Write a guest post for the flocblog.
Company, please note
This offer is for personal blogs , not for profit-making companies. There are opportunities to advertise commercial cooperation .
What do you get out of it
You can profile yourself as a travel expert for travel or a travel destination. You can present your blog and a current project in the post and link (dofollow). You can link relevant texts on your blog (dofollow). It is your article.
But think about beforehand which of your articles or products you want to promote. If you can’t think of an answer right away, a guest post is probably not worthwhile for you and I think win-win is very important.
Why in the flocblog?
The flocblog has around 70,000 unique visitors per month. You get backlinks from a domain with good SEO scores . There are only around a dozen German-language travel blogs with better SEO values.
I treat guest posts like any other article and try to win over as many readers as possible to your text.
See also wirelesslife.de, where a guest post in the flocblog is recommended:
Rules for guest posts
- The text has not yet been published
- The text fits thematically to the flocblog
- Send me at least 3 suggested titles for an article
- Check out my posts and try to copy the style
- Use headings 1., 2., 3….
- Write easy-to-read text using simple words
- Make a new paragraph for a new thought
- Please enumerate as a list
- Start a new sentence instead of a subordinate clause
- No sentences in brackets or with a hyphen
- Write to the reader with you, not man, not her, not her
- Write at least 1,000 words
- Send at least 8 pictures in landscape format plus a profile picture 200 × 200
- No stock photos, please
- Please no “money links” on credit cards, insurance, packing lists – your own products, however, are fine